1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site and sent through our email systems, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information however the internet as well as our systems not totally secure. The systems we use for email are provided by Google (www.google.com). Our website is hosted by GoDaddy. (www.godaddy.com) We cannot offer any more security to you than these platforms and others offer Spaulding Group.